8/25/2012

Twitter


Zayn:  Little mix were sick on red or black tonight ! The singles wiked man (not that I'm biased at all) Aha ! :) x

You can get  new single *WINGS* on iTunes here :D x

Hope your all having a good night. Gunna hit the hay now, night night every1 :) x

Niall: Turn on gillete soccer saturday! Look at charlie nicholas !


Why is traffic in london soo bad? Soo frustratin, haha also taxi driver loves classical music, smashin it up! Never heard so many symphony's

Now I've just found out the drivers a forest fan, I'm gettin out now !

I love football so much ! I will watch anything!

Harry:Day two finished, and that's the video for 'Live While We're Young' done. Amazing crew, amazing people involved. Thanks again .x

Louis: Here we go :)

Love the girl from Sheffield ! Come on Yorkshire !!

I feel sorry for that guy ha :(

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése